We have an extensive network of contacts with institutional investors in Canada, the UK, continental Europe, Asia and Middle East. Using a placement agent is a cost-effective means for the manager to access new clients and raise assets. We can work independently or alongside internal marketing teams.
Juno Finance can help the manager with all aspects of the capital raising process. Typically this involves:
- Initial assessment of potential demand
- Recommendations on preparation of marketing materials
- Initial contact with potential investors
- Initial presentation visit to potential investors by Juno
- Feedback to manager
- Regular sending of information to investors
- Filling in questionnaires and updating databases
- Scheduling and organising manager visits and road shows
- Continuous follow-up, developing potential investor interest
- Investment fundraising
After investment Juno Finance works as the client relationship manager and provides ongoing investor relations services. This could include the regular sending of information, organising calls and visits, and taking care of all questions and requests.